Ultimate Staffing Services is hiring professionally-minded individuals to join our client's team at their warehouse in Middle River, MD. This is an Unloading/Receiving role and will require you to lift 80lb millwork (wooden) products for 8+ hours a day.
Employees will unload, palletize, organize and store millwork products to ensure later retrieval for their eventual delivery to customers. This position requires heavy lifting, attention to detail, and an eagerness to learn. If you can regularly lift 80lbs, have a positive attitude and reliable transportation, WE WANT YOU.
This role is temporary-to-hire. Employees will be hired after 90 days of successful employment. Employee reviews are conducted at day 30, 60, and 90. These reviews are designed to help employees successfully complete their 90-day probation period (period before you are officially hired and given a pay raise.)
- This position requires heavy lifting (80lbs) consistently for 8+ hours
- Reliable transportation (the warehouse is NOT metro accessible)
- MUST be able to pass a background and drug test prior to employment
- Requires walking, bending, pushing, and lifting consistently for 8+ hours
- RF Scan gun experience preferred
- MUST communicate with supervisors ahead of time if you think you will not be on the floor at the time of your shift
- Ready to work and in uniform at or before your the start of your shift
- Must comply with safety and operational standards
- Double Electric (riding) Pallet Jack experience is preferred!!
1st Shift: 7AM - 3:30PM; Monday - Friday
Overnight: 12AM - 8:30AM; Sunday night - Thursday night
Pay: $15.5/hour (Overtime is available)
Benefits: Health, vision, dental, weekly pay
HOW TO APPLY:
Respond to this ad with your updated resume attached, including your current phone number, email address included, and availability to discuss the job. You may also email your resume to me directly [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
I cannot move forward with you if I cannot reliably contact you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.