• Lifts and carries cleaning equipment, cleaning trays and cases of supplies to service the aircraft.
• Cleans passenger seating, vacuuming floors so aircraft is free of debris and wipes down tray tables in a timely manner.
• Performs aircraft security inspection to identify and avoid possible security breaches and government fines.
• Performs visual inspection of aircraft to ensure no items are left aboard the aircraft and returns items left by passengers or crew members to the appropriate authority.
• Mops galleys of aircraft and disposes of trash in designated dumpsters.
• Restocks magazines, food, beverages and other supplies aboard the aircraft.
• Cleans aircraft lavatories and empties waste receptacles.
• Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to ensure prompt servicing of the aircraft and on time departures.
• Loads supplies onto cabin service truck and returns unused supplies to designated area.
• Ensures cabin service supply room is kept in an organized and neat manner.
• Checks inventory to ensure there is an adequate supply of items needed to service aircraft.
• Greets crew members, flight attendants and passengers in a friendly manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must be 18 years of age; eligible to work in US; able to pass pre-employment drug screen, FBI criminal and USPS background check; and complete SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security badge. Must be able to follow directions read and interpret documents and work at various paces.
LICENSE(S): Must possess a valid Driver’s License if operating cabin service vehicle or other ground support equipment.
Physical Requirement Frequency Physical Requirement Frequency
Lift/move up to 70 lbs C (Constantly) Reach Above Shoulder C (Constantly)
Push/Pull C (Constantly) Climb/Crawl C (Constantly)
Walk/Stand C (Constantly) Stoop, Squat or Kneel C (Constantly)
Sit O (Occasionally) Bend C (Constantly)
Handling /Fingering C (Constantly) Reach/Grasp Outward C (Constantly)
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Sound/Hearing (Radio communications)