Facility: SOUTHWOOD INTERVENTIONS
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
5701 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60636
Under direct supervision, assists in overseeing patients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts rounds and bed checks and documents harmful behavioral indicators of patients as to maintain a safe environment; supervises patients during free and unstructured time, identifies and uses treatment tools to monitor and support the structure within the company.
- Identifies potential conflicts and implements crisis intervention techniques to prevent or intervene in potential crisis situations.
- Uses clinically appropriate professional terminology to complete forms and records, accurately and timely documenting patient assessment, planning, and progress.
- Develops and maintains appropriate professional boundaries between self, staff, patients, and collaterals and identifies issues related to ethics and boundaries.
- Identifies tasks to be completed in order of highest to lowest priority and behaviors that will not interfere with the ability to complete assignments.
- Promotes teamwork through collective effort and works cooperatively with team members.
- Pursues internal and/or external training and development opportunities.
- Identifies and integrates knowledge of treatment for specific groups.
- Transports patients.
- Adheres to confidentiality requirements.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.