Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Base: $16.00/hr
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Temporary position from November to the end of January
Tuesday afternoons and Wednesday all day.
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at proving technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
Installs, services, and removes electronic monitoring (EM) equipment from client residences, and other locations as necessary. Troubleshoots equipment problems and performs routine cleaning and equipment maintenance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs and removes field equipment in clients’ residences or other locations, such as workplaces, agency offices or jails, in accordance with contractual guidelines.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems in client residences or other locations, such as workplaces, agency offices or jails, to ensure proper operation.
- Performs equipment inspections to identify damage or malfunction.
- Cleans field equipment.
- Tests equipment in accordance with quality assurance standards.
- Performs routine equipment maintenance.
- Maintains adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order to service contracts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.