Facility: Legal Department
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under the direction of attorneys in the legal department, provide litigation and contract support to attorneys in the resolution of corporate legal issues.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews discovery requests and assists in the preparation responses.
- May provide general assistance in preparing for closings, hearings, mediation, trial, and corporate meetings as directed.
- Prepares case summaries and monitors litigation management databases as directed by the attorneys.
- Maintains court calendars, deadlines and litigation timetables.
- Prepares affidavits and other affected parties, as necessary including coordination of witness interviews as needed.
- Interacts with outside counsel to assist with discovery and witness coordination.
- Performs notary functions.
- Performs other marginal related duties as assigned by management.