Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
The PLS Post Implementation Manager will work with Professional Laboratory Services (PLS) clients to manage operational projects and resolve operational/service issues. The focus of this position will be to contribute to client satisfaction and retention efforts and, therefore, engagement with senior levels within these organizations is important. These PLS arrangements require a knowledge of multi-hospital and complex system networks and the ability to rigorously execute and collaborate with the regional Business Units and other functional resources. This person will be responsible for managing new demand projects, service issue resolution, problem tracking and reporting to PLS and the region associated with the client. The Post Implementation Manager will work collaboratively with PLS Customer Relationship Managers (CRMs), area liaisons between Quest Diagnostics’ services, and PLS clients to create appropriate solutions and execute them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partners with PLS Implementation, Quest QMS resources, Customer Solutions teams (CRMs) and regional service functions to establish relationships and problem-solving processes that are seamless to the external customer.
• Collaborates with PLS, the region, and clients, including those at senior levels, to identify emergent operational issues, oversee analysis of the issues, and develop plans to expedite their resolution.
• Works with PLS Implementation Directors and CRMs to develop strategies for addressing chronic operational problems across clients to facilitate permanent resolution.
• Establishes practices to support efforts of the Customer Solutions team with managing client account activity and monitoring key accounts to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
• Coordinates resources to manage large scale platform changes and new demand projects including Free Standing Emergency Department and Cancer Labs, and new hospital builds.
• Ensure individual compliance with all company policies and government regulations.
• BA or BS degree required (chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science or medical technology); advanced degree preferred
• Eight years professional experience focused on problem identification, problem resolution, building teamwork; direct external client engagement experience (physician or hospital lab) highly preferred.
• Direct medical laboratory and supervisory experience highly preferred.
• Significant experience is supporting internal leadership and external customers in a high pressure and time sensitive environment.
• QMS or formal Project Management experience required
• Strong influencing skills
• Organizational savvy
• Broad understanding of the hospital laboratory business and its service requirements
• Proficient desktop skills, including: Microsoft Excel, Word, ACCESS, internet, etc.
• Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills
• Demonstrated success in developing and motivating team members to reach objectives
• Demonstrated strong writing and composition skills
Ability to travel 50% of the time as needed to meet with clients, regional, and corporate teams to ensure alignment to service the clients.