The PMO Director will plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the IT project and program delivery across Tower Health.
- Matures PMO
- Manages PMO staff to deliver quality project and program outcome. Works closely with RHS providers and employees to evaluate, meet, and support their operational system needs.
- Assists in developing and maturing the portfolio management discipline for information technology program and projects. Helps expand the scope of the program from IT-focus to enterprise-focused.
- Identifies and articulates new program elements as needed and folds them into the existing PMO program.
- Maintains and monitors existing quality and delivery metrics.
- Anticipates gaps in staff member skills and plans appropriate compensating skill development.
- Responsible for developing, distributing, supporting, enforcing, and integrating best practices and technology standards across the organization.
- Leads staffing allocation, performance appraisals, staff development and pay reviews.
- Relevant experience leading and maturing a PMO in a large, complex environment. Relevant experience in a healthcare environment is a major plus.
- PMP Certification and a strong background in managing large projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree