- We are looking for someone who has basic IT Field service skills, can do Cat5 cabling, can build PC's and Tablet's. Can go into the field and troubleshoot if neccessary. Needs POS experience, would prefer Aloha Experience
- Must be responsive to restaurant needs and provide technical guidance
- Work with vendors to provide efficient Restaurant procurement and design for technical implementation.
- Provide basic project management to ensure successful completion of the new store opening and existing store conversions.
- Pro-actively monitors customer experience and initiates contact to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and document proven best practices that will provide direction to support staff.
- 1+ years of experience in the Point of Sale (POS) technology required.
- Experience in Retail or Multi-Unit Restaurant POS technology required.
- Customer Service experience is a plus.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and troubleshooting.
- Comprehends complex issues and processes, and conveys them to internal and external clients in easy to understand (layman) terms.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.