Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Provides administrative, project, and process support to the Proposals Department team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with proposal development, proposal coordination, and all related processes and provides administrative support for the Proposals Department team by printing and assembling hard copy proposals, tracking shipments, scheduling departmental meetings and taking notes, scanning documents, and obtaining signatures.
- Reviews bid monitoring services and team trafficking/bid decision support by communicating with Business Development leadership to support timely bid decisions across the entire GEO Care organization.
- Provides project and proposal coordination support including maintaining the Master Proposal Status Log in real time, providing monthly/quarterly/annually updated team metrics reporting, preparing key proposal deadline reports, and other ad-hoc reporting as requested by leadership.
- Prepares and processes proposal forms, proposal sections and simple request for quotes (RFQ) and request for information (RFI).
- Performs research, project management, and writing project to support proposal development with approval from Manager, Proposals.
- Maintains hardcopy proposal library, vendor registration log with customers/government agencies, and subscription services.
- Prepares and processes bid documentation (FOIAs, Insurance Certificates, Certificates of Good Standing, MWBE, Performance Bonds, etc.).
- Creates and maintains Proposal Coordinator-specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Meeting Minutes, team reports and records, and proposal team supplies, including all proposal production supplies.
- Performs filing, copying, proposal assembly, and shipping. Works with printer contractor to ensure printer is calibrated and fully functional prior to proposal production.
- Assists with meeting agendas, presentations, expense reports, travel arrangements, team events/meetings, and special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.