Under the supervision of supervisor or manager on duty, employee is responsible for assigning duties of Cabin Service Agents, cleaning and provisioning aircraft, and assuring completion of all tasks.
- Cleans passenger seating, vacuuming floors so aircraft is free of debris and wipes down tray tables in a timely manner.
- Performs visual inspection of aircraft to ensure no items are left aboard the aircraft and returns items left by passengers or crew members to the appropriate authority.
- Drives ramp equipment which includes, but not limited to, bag tugs, golf carts, vans, pick-up truck, lift truck, and water and lavatory servicing vehicles.
- Restocks magazines, food, beverages and other supplies onboard the aircraft.
- Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to ensure prompt servicing of the aircraft and on time departures.
- Loads supplies onto cabin service truck and returns unused supplies to designated area.
- Ensures cabin service supply room is kept in an organized and neat manner.
- Checks inventory to ensure there is an adequate supply of items needed to service aircraft.
- Greets crew members, flight attendants and passengers in a friendly manner.
- Lifts and carries catering supplies to stock the aircraft.
- Lifts and carries cleaning equipment, cleaning trays and cases of supplies to service the aircraft.
- Other duties as assigned.
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this site does not represent a contract of employment and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.