Under the supervision of the shift supervisor or manager on duty, the Red Coat Agent is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, passenger handling and conflict management and proactively assisting customers with all travel needs.
- Seeks out, identifies and assists customers with issues related to travel.
- Completes activities related to ticketing, boarding and/or deplaning passengers along with associated paperwork and/or computer entries.
- Anticipates, coordinates and executes activities during irregular operations.
- Partners with individuals within and external to DGS who can provide resources necessary to solve customer issues.
- Accountable for maintaining a highly-visible presence in all customer facing situations.
- Exhibits tolerance, empathy, diplomacy and professionalism in all person-to-person dealings.
- Keeps passengers informed and makes announcements regarding flight schedules, delays, service offerings, ground transportation, baggage, etc.
- Coordinates with internal resources to ensure passenger information is processed and flights are dispatched on time.
- Maintains effectiveness of activities to ensure positive service recovery from irregular operations.
- All other duties as assigned.
DAL Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Vets/Disabled