Shifts/ Pay rate:
12-hour weekend day shift - 6:45am - 7:15pm (Saturday and Sunday, can also work an 8-hour shift on Friday or Monday - 6:45am - 3:15pm for 32 hours) $19.55 an hour
12-hour weekend night shift - 6:45pm - 7:15am (Saturday and Sunday, can also work an 8 hour shift on Monday or Friday - 6:45pm - 3:15am for 32 hours) $20.44 an hour
$500.00 bonus- after 90-day's on assignment!
Assistant Production Operations Responsibilities:
- Light packing
- Labeling boxes
- Put product into bags, package product
- Wrap boxes
- Standing entire shift
- Duties are subject to change
- Adhere to drug test prior to start (no interview needed at client site) IMMEDIATE offer!
- US Citizen or Permanent resident
- Obtain/ own- steel toed boots (steel toed covers offered if you don't own your own)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.