Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Paid Media Specialist, Consumer Marketing, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
The Paid Media Specialist, Consumer Marketing can be a remote employee (US-based).
Paid Media Specialist, Consumer Marketing (D2C), the role:
The Paid Media Specialist, Consumer Marketing will develop and implement marketing strategies to drive growth of Quest Diagnostics’ D2C testing solution, QuestDirect. This consumer-initiated testing platform allows patients to purchase their own lab tests without going to a doctor.
In partnership with external agencies, this person will lead the day-to-day management of lower-funnel paid media campaigns including paid search and display advertising. This role reports into the Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing and will support the strategic planning and development of new campaigns across the purchase journey.
- Lead lower-funnel paid search and display advertising campaigns, partnering with external agencies on campaign strategy, management, and optimization.
- Drive A/B testing strategy including development, implementation, and analysis.
- Utilize 1st and 3rd party tools to research market dynamics (including consumer behavior, habits, and trends) and develop campaign strategies and optimizations.
- Gather and analyze data (revenue, CVR, CTR, site metrics, etc.) to track marketing effectiveness and recommend optimizations to shape current and future strategies.
- Partner with external agencies and internal cross-functional teams on creative development, leveraging consumer insights to build compelling messaging to implement across tactics.
- Support the strategic planning and development of new campaigns across paid channels including social, audio, video and more.
- Manage marketing spend across campaigns and agencies.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing for a consumer brand
- Experience driving performance of lower-funnel paid campaigns, specifically SEM
- Healthcare or e-commerce experience is a plus
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
- Strong project management, skills; ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong analytics skills, ability to extract and interpret data
- Proficiency with core business technology tools (MS Office, etc.)
- Knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DSPs (DV360), and Tableau.
- Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.