Sets up and operates painting and drying units along conveyor line to coat metal products with paint.
2nd Shift: 3pm-11:30pm; M-F OT as needed
Role & Responsibility
1. Applies paint powder to all parts that pass through the paint booth by using established methods and procedures, making sure that the quality of the paint is maintained.
2. Performs preventative maintenance of paint booths to ensure continuous and consistent operation.
3. Operates and maintains set parameters for cure oven.
4. Keeps work area clean in order to maintain equipment and safety of area.
5. Assists in reworking of parts.
6. Completes ISO Checklists.
7. Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
8. Performs overtime work as required.
9. Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly.
- Must possess the ability to work under time pressure and rapidly for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent is required.
- Job specific skills, techniques, and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training.
- General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations or assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations or assignments.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.