Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 110 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employ over 23,000 people and have global sales exceeding US$8.8 bn.
At Ardagh have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organisation.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
You can also download our News Centre App by searching Ardagh in the App Store.
Pallet Operator (Production Worker)
- This position manually stack’s full cartons of glass containers on to pallets off a motorized conveyor.
- Read and understand the Glass Production Order (GPO) and Pallet Pattern Specification sheet.
- Constantly place and stack cartons on pallet in pre-determined pattern and make sure the correct pallet specification for the carton currently being produced.
- When load is completed, tie off specified layers and place a plastic cap on top of the load.
- Initial both Warehouse Management System tags and attach them to the load. Record time and load number on Packers Report.
- Report any mispacked cartons and missing or damaged partitions to your Supervisor. ALL mispacked cartons must be inspected for damaged bottles and broken glass in the carton.
- Operate in a safe manner by following all established safety policy and procedures.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by supervisor to ensure an efficient and smooth running shop.
- Follow all Food Safety rules/regulations. This is to include all Plant Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Must be able to work in a production environment while continuously performing of above essential job functions.
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world’s leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.