Part Time Content Marketing Representative - Maryville, TN
Part-Time Content Marketing Representative
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation’s leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
The Content Marketing Representative focuses on creating written content to support the company’s online presence by generating visuals and copy through a variety of communication tools such as web pages, blogging, landing pages, email campaigns, and paid advertising.
Position duties and objectives:
- Responsible for writing, editing content of other writers, and formatting articles with visuals.
- Understands dynamic content for landing page and email marketing tactics.
- Creates all content in line with brand voice and tone.
- Works with the Marketing Compliance team for appropriate approvals on all projects and campaigns.
- Researches and tracks current and trending industry related keywords.
- Writes and incorporates keywords into dynamic and personalized web content to achieve high rankings in SERPs.
- Tracks performance of content, uses monthly A/B and multiform testing, and optimizes to improve conversions.
- Identifies opportunities and proposes solutions to automate processes, eliminating the risk of human error and creating efficiencies.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Working knowledge of inbound and content marketing, blogging best practices, & AP Style formatting
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- An excellent eye for visual creatives
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Drive preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Drive. HTML experience is a plus.
- Four year college degree in related field is preferred.
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness programs and onsite fitness facility
- Onsite restaurant
- Team Share Quarterly Bonus
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804