Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Part-Time Document Entry Coordinator and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect:
Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Careergrowth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Document Entry Coordinator is responsible for mail processing and imaging, which includes, but is not limited to, preparing, scanning, and indexing incoming ESP, ESC, and FOC documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Route correspondence to the appropriate work queues
Process incoming checks from customers or dealers appropriately
Secure checks until direction received from Admin team
Prepare bank deposit or check return letter
Print mail customer letters
Prepare, scan, and index white mail received from FLP PO Box
Mail monthly Dealer Reserve and Dealer Walkaway Statements
Create and administer supplier codes
Work with FLP Admin Manager to ensure check amounts in IMS5 system are verified
Learn Ford Lincoln Protect (FLP) business and support Program Liaisons as needed
Identify process improvements and best practices as needed.
Complete additional tasks and projects as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Basic computer skills
Basic clerical skills
Fundamental knowledge/experience working in Microsoft Excel
Familiarity with printing/scanning functionality
Strong organization skills
Excellent attention to detail
Data Entry skills.
Time Management skills.
Displays professionalism and a positive attitude.
Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and peers.
Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.