If this sounds like the job for you, then don't wait: Apply Today!
- Responsible for maintaining & enforcing health safety protocols that promote a clean test center environment for candidates and test center staff
- Verifying valid government issued I.D's and other legal documents.
- Responsible for check-in and out of testing candidates.
- Monitoring duties include; one --way mirror surveillance, video surveillance, and routine walk through inspections
- General office tasks to include report writing, email communications, and over the phone customer service etiquette.
- Assist with daily test center operations to ensure a safe and secure testing environment
- Provide electronic fingerprinting services / at select locations only
Environment: Caring, Friendly, Positive
Available Shift Schedules:
- Option 1: 8:00AM - 1:00PM Tuesday, 8:00AM-6:00PM Saturday (Training will be conducted Monday-Friday)
- Option 2: 8:00AM - 1:00PM Friday, 8:00AM-6:00PM Saturday (Training will be conducted Monday-Friday)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.