- Posting and reconciling bank and credit card transactions
- Setting up loans and reconciling on a periodic basis with loan statements
- Posting invoices, invoice payments, bills, and bill payments
- Processing payroll, posting to the general ledger, and reconciling with payroll reports
- Managing/adjusting inventory
- Preparing and filing sales tax returns and payments
- Tracking income and expenses by class, job, and location
- Adjusting books to accrual basis
- Month-end close and financial statement preparation
- At least 3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Applicant must have at least two years of experience using QuickBooks Desktop & Online versions, Microsoft Office, be adept at using technology and switching quickly between applications.
- Strong knowledge of general accounting principles
- Organized and ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.