Parts Advisor / Parts Counter Person
Are you looking to jump-start your automotive career? Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Jeep in Warren is expanding and looking to add a Parts Counter Person to their dynamic team. If you are motivated to grow your automotive career and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment – apply today!
The Parts Advisor or Counter Person is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The Parts Advisor is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business. The Parts Advisor reports directly to the Parts Manager.
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership.
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock.
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop.
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and completing the appropriate record keeping.
- Referring to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced.