Ram Country CDJR of Fort Stockton, part of The Khoury Group family of dealerships, is looking for experienced Parts Advisors to join their industry leading Service Team! The Parts Advisor is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies, achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts, seeking out and soliciting parts business, and reporting directly to the Parts Manager.
Enjoy excellent pay (starting at $40,000 / Year), performance incentives, and full benefits at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
The Khoury Group operates nine car dealerships throughout Texas, carrying ten brands, including: Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, GMC, Hyundai, Jeep, Ram trucks, and Toyota. As we continue to expand each day, there is more than enough room for growth and advancement in your automotive career.
Relocation Assistance, Sign-on Bonus, and Full Benefits!
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and completing the appropriate record keeping
- Referring to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced