The Parts Engineer will provide the Heavy Equipment business with technical support for day-to-day operations, as well as support key strategic initiatives designed to improve parts processes, operations, and fulfillment.
- Support the customer service team regarding technical inquiries.
- Assist in validations related to material master management and parts set-up; assist team in managing parts interchangeability and its impact on inventory
- Provide training to internal and external stakeholders on key informational tools (i.e. electronic parts catalog)
- Update critical parts tools for key accounts (i.e. SmartEquip)
- Provide input on sales program strategies (i.e. bundling, upselling, etc.)
- Evaluate/communicate parts quality issues, and support disposition efforts
- Needs to understand how to read and interpret Drawings / Bill Of Materials correctly to establish parts interchangeabilities
- Provide technical information and support for Doosan’s remanufacturing programs
- Evaluate strategic opportunities for parts book enhancements
- A technical background is required.
- Must be a team player and willing to learn new things.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong collaboration skills, as well as the ability to resolve issues.
- Advanced computer skills required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technical Degree.
- Experience: 0>7 years
- Travel required: <10%
- Bilingual in English and Korean Preferred.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 470-266-5040. The Company’s Georgia hiring location is Suwanee.