Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Parts Sales Consultants and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
Provide online customers with a professional sales experience that positively influences the customers purchasing decision. The primary customer contact channel is chat however sales and support interactions may include phone and email contact interactions. The Ecommerce Parts Sales Consultant will provide assistance with completing pre and post purchase support, purchase transactions, document customer interactions, locate requested information, and provide navigational assistance. The Ecommerce Parts Sales Consultants have a high level of problem-solving skills focusing on meeting customer needs through assumptive sales strategies and providing incentive(s) to customers in order to increase customer purchases.
Percepta is growing - Apply today - Inteview next week.
Due to the “Stay Home – Stay Safe” declaration in Florida, you will be working from home temporarily and will be provided all necessary equipment to perform your role remotely. Human Resources will update you when the declaration is lifted and you will report on site for your scheduled work hours at 1320 South Babcock Street, Melbourne, FL 32901
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive inbound chats through the Ecommerce Portal
- Provide best in class customer service.
- Utilize search techniques and resources to accurately identify parts and meet customer needs.
- Apply automotive technical acumen and parts knowledge to assist customers with inquiries and purchases. Document the contact in the application.
- Effectively utilize multiple systems to provide the customer with prompt, courteous, and accurate information.
- Resolve complex interactions using the appropriate escalation process based on the type of expertise required.
- Use additional resources such as VIN, vehicle information (make, model and year) to find solutions for basic to intermediate level issues; consulting with the Subject Matter Expert or Team Lead as necessary to resolve concerns.
- Follow up with the customer if required until concern is resolved.
- Participate in daily information exchanges to remain knowledgeable of process and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Ability to convert product inquiries into Sales.
- Overcome price & product objections
- Ability to ask for the order
- Use assumptive sales strategy
- Provide recommendations to Team Lead regarding the resolution of recurring problems. Assists in formulation of problem-solving techniques for newly discovered issues.
- Maintain exceptional product knowledge as it relates to program support.
- Handle additional projects and assignments as directed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to cross sell and upsell expected
- Minimum high school diploma required.
- Some college or vocational training preferred.
- Strong problem solving/ troubleshooting experience.
- Automotive experience
- Parts or Service advisor experience a plus.
- Sales experience required.
- Ecommerce experience a plus.
- Solid keyboard skills (30 WPM with 80%) and experience using software.
- Ability to type and speak at the same time.
- Fluent in English required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to document reference materials.
- Strong computer and Internet skills.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Ability to navigate for customers who are having difficulty with locating parts.
- Ability to advise and educate customers in a way they can understand.
- Possess patience when locating parts or catalog items for non-technical customers.
- Ability to learn quickly and eagerness to learn new problem solving techniques.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, multi-task, problem solve, and prioritize.
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Successful completion of a written skills assessment required.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.