Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Note: This position is a 3rd Shift Opportunity. Hours are Sunday - Thursday, Overnights, 11:00pm - 7:30am. There is a Shift differential for this position.
The Parts Washer ensures that all machinery and equipment is thoroughly clean.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Washes containers, vessels, utensils, processing equipment and parts
- Ensures that residual material is removed and that the equipment is thoroughly cleaned
- Rinses washed equipment thoroughly to remove soap residue
- Stores clean equipment in a manner that prevents contamination
- Labels cleaned equipment with identification that indicates the equipment is clean and the expiration of the clean status
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and/or cGMP guidelines
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced