The Nature’s Bounty Co. has a history of championing health and wellness tracing back 145 years. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Holland & Barrett®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
The Parts Washer ensures that all machinery and equipment is thoroughly clean.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Washes containers, vessels, utensils, processing equipment and parts
- Ensures that residual material is removed and that the equipment is thoroughly cleaned
- Rinses washed equipment thoroughly to remove soap residue
- Stores clean equipment in a manner that prevents contamination
- Labels cleaned equipment with identification that indicates the equipment is clean and the expiration of the clean status
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and/or cGMP guidelines
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced