Pathologists – Naples, FL and Fort Myers, FL
AmeriPath is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quest Diagnostics and is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostic and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions. AmeriPath has highly trained, board-certified pathologists and Ph.D. level scientists providing services to physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
Seeking 2 hospital-based surgical pathologists. 1 to work in Naples, FL and a 2nd to work in Fort Myers, FL. Both roles are within fast-paced environments. Our ideal candidates will handle a mix of surgical cases. Experience in one of the following areas is a plus, but not required: Hematopathology, GU, Breast and/or Head and Neck.
• MD with AP/CP Board Certification
• Possess or be eligible for an unrestricted FL medical license.
• Sub-specialty training in one of the following areas is a plus (but not required):
Hematopathology, GU, Breast and/or Head and Neck
• Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Personal adaptability and ability to lead change.
• Passion for patient care and services.
• Strong presentation, public relations and communications skills.
• Ability to develop relationships
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical,
financial reports, and legal documents.
• Strength in responding to common inquires or complaints from customers,
regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting careers.questdiagnostics.com, clicking “Job Search” and following the prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Inquiries can be directed to:
Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition Partner
Quest Diagnostics, Inc.