Quest Diagnostics’ AmeriPath is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostic and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions. AmeriPath has over 400 highly trained, board-certified pathologists and Ph.D. level scientists providing services to physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
Our West Hills Laboratory, in conjunction with Desert Pathology Medical Group, is seeking a:
Experience, Qualifications and Certifications:
• Pathologist with 2+ years experience post fellowship preferred, but not required.
• Must be board certified in Dermatology or AP/CP and Dermatopathology
• Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
• Ability to communicate with high level decision makers in the organization
• Required: Medical Degree
• Required: Certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
• Required: Subspecialty Dermatopathology fellowship at an accredited facility
• Desired: Current valid unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of California or be eligible to obtain licensure
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting careers.questdiagnostics.com, clicking “Job Search” and following the prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Inquiries can be directed to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé], Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition Partner