R3S Medical Unit - 36 bed medical unit serving adults with general medical and basic surgical needs. R3S works as a team to care for our patients to provide the best possible outcomes while maintaining patient’s preference.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Limited time $10,000 sign on bonus
- Magnet Designated Facility
- Level I Trauma Center
- Academic Medical Center
- We offer a “Professional Recognition for Excellence program” using your education and experience to determine starting compensation
- Flexible schedules – Full time, part time and weekend only positions including incentives!
- Tuition Reimbursement to continue your education towards BSN, MSN, DNP & Advanced Practice roles!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Benefits are effective the first of the month following your start date
- Strong emphasis on shared governance and a collaborative work environment
Perform routine patient activities according to established policies and procedures in a manner conducive to the safety and comfort of the patient as assigned by the Professional Nurse.
High School Diploma or GED required. Certification as a Nurse Aide, EMT or Medical Assistant with at least 6 months of working experience preferred.