30 private rooms within the Health Plex building. The neuroscience nursing team serves patients diagnosed with TIAs, Strokes, seizures, and changes of mental status, in addition to a general medical population. Members of the T2 Neuroscience Team will utilize collaborative communication and teamwork while engaging each other in a unified approach to creating a positive environment, in which our patients and their families will receive high-quality, compassionate, patient-centered care from our dedicated team of healthcare professional.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet Designated Facility
- Level I Trauma Center
- Academic Medical Center
- We offer a "Professional Recognition for Excellence program" using your education and experience to determine starting compensation
- Flexible schedules - Full time, part time and weekend only positions including incentives!
- Tuition Reimbursement to continue your education towards BSN, MSN, DNP & Advanced Practice roles!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Benefits are effective the first of the month following your start date
- Strong emphasis on shared governance and a collaborative work environment
Perform routine patient activities according to established policies and procedures in a manner conducive to the safety and comfort of the patient as assigned by the Professional Nurse.
High School Diploma or GED required. Certification as a Nurse Aide, EMT or Medical Assistant with at least 6 months of working experience preferred.