T1 - Cardiac IMU
Why Reading Hospital?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 – one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
Perform routine patient activities according to established policies and procedures in a manner conducive to the safety and comfort of the patient as assigned by the Professional Nurse.
High School Diploma or GED required. Certification as a Nurse Aide, EMT or Medical Assistant with at least 6 months of working experience preferred.