T3 holds national accreditation as a Bariatric Center of Excellence for surgical weights management procedures. T3 also serves the vascular and gynecology populations; as well as other general surgical patients. The unit is most known for its great teamwork, exceptional level of quality care and focus on high patient satisfaction.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet designated
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 – one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
Perform routine patient activities according to established policies and procedures in a manner conducive to the safety and comfort of the patient as assigned by the Professional Nurse.
High School Diploma or GED required. Certification as a Nurse Aide, EMT or Medical Assistant with at least 6 months of working experience preferred.