As a part of our continued success, we are currently seeking entry-level and experienced healthcare personnel or clinicians including RTs, RNs, or LPNs to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for setting up highly technical equipment and providing patient education according to the patient's needs. This will involve teaching and advising patients.
(RN / Registered Nurse / Nurse / LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse / Respiratory Therapist / Paramedics / EMT)
Specific duties and requirements for this home health role include, but are not limited to:
- Familiarity with equipment and services provided in the home healthcare setting, or other experience in patient care
- Willingness to use personal vehicle for business with a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Current certification/degree of LPN or RN, RT, in applicable states
- Solid knowledge and ability to follow applicable policies and procedures of the Safety & Regulatory rules regarding General Safety, OSHA, DOT, FDA, and Emergency Planning
- Exceptional human relations skills to interface with doctors, patients, and a wide variety of customers
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate commitment to provide exceptional service to our patients
- Ability to work on an independent basis with minimal supervision
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED
Come for the job…
Stay for the challenge - Join us!
Quick Apply Today!
Lincare is an equal opportunity, access, and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Since Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, the company conducts drug and background checks during the recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veterans