Job Summary: Patient Financial Services Representative
Under general supervision of the Supervisor and the Director of Patient Financial Services,the Patient Financial Services Rep performs a variety
of functions including, but not limited to:
Billing inquiries, answering incoming phone calls, resolving problems on patient bills, receiving payments
and interacting with patients to achieve payment of accounts in accordance with current government
and payer regulations.
Represents Reading Hospital/Tower Health in a patient, kind and compassionate manner using
excellent customer service practices in the performance of all duties.
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Experience and Skills
- *0-1 Year Familiarity with Health Insurances and Medical Terminology
- *0-1 Year Responsible for multi tasking at a fast pace on a daily basis and being able to remain focused, professional and kind
- * Must be able to make sound judgments with kindness and compassion
- *1-3 Years Customer Service Experience (Required)
- Required--Must pass typing test demonstrating skills at 50 wpm