Looking to hire ASAP!
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience .
- Ability to interact effectively with the public, including patients, visitors, clinical and support staff.
- Possesses superb customer service skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance verification, registration, and medical terminology would be helpful
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word).
- Knowledge of third party payors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.