Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday
Pay: $47,000 a year
Location: Norwood, MA
Position Summary: Responsible for placing and quality checking orders for organizations' supplies and machines. Includes knowledge of insurance billing policies, supply replacement frequency, and obtaining supporting clinical documentation for billing. Provides customer support and service, educating patients on their supply orders and insurance benefits, and handles payment for supplies and services.
- Communicate with doctors and clinics to obtain proper supporting documentation for services.
- Able to manage incoming orders and customer service calls
- Receives incoming telephone calls, available to assist employees with customer interactions and resolve issues.
- Handle estimates of patient responsibility, ensure proper billing to insurance according to patients' policy and provider guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient documentation and PHI, following all relevant HIPAA guidelines.
- 2+ Years of Experience with Brightree
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Overall understanding of insurance billing, procedure codes, able to interpret insurance policy to determine patient responsibility and coverage for services.
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment(DME) industry and or Medical Device (MUST HAVE)
If you are interested, I'd love to hear from you directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.