Patient Services Mgr- Orlando, Florida - Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The two district options for the posting are:
East Central Florida: including Orlando/vicinity and Brevard county.
Treasure Coast: W. coast of FL including Sarasota/Bradenton/Charlotte counties to E. coast of FL including Indian River down to Palm Beach counties
Candidates should reside in or near the district (reasonable drive time)
8 Direct reports (Supervisors) and indirect approximately 230 employees.
Responsible for the management of employees in multiple departments or multiple locations (PSC's) in a satellite operation. Responsible for the quality of services and technical procedures, and the overall patient experience. Ensures compliance with applicable testing requirements, regulations and departmental budgets. Typically reports to a Managing Director or Business Director at a smaller site
1. Formulates operating objectives, goals and strategies for assigned facilities.
2. Conceives and implements new methods for providing more economic and efficient services.
3. Monitors customer reaction to quality of services and implements action when required.
4. Maintains liaison with all appropriate functions and departments to ensure that service functions are meeting operational support needs.
5. Manages supervisory staff in the performance of their duties.
6. Ensures adherence to compliance guidelines.
7. Responsible for monitoring budgets of various departments or locations.
8. Reviews the profitability of patient service centers and makes appropriate decisions regarding their continued operation.
9. Coordinates operating plans and activities with the logistics, marketing and other satellite operations to ensure a cohesive effort.
10. Manages all locations under supervision to ensure profitability and takes appropriate cost cutting actions as necessary.
may supervise PSC supervisors and/or phlebotomists directly.
• BS in business or life sciences.
• 6+ years experience in field operations of laboratory or related healthcare endeavor.
• at least 3 years in a supervisory role
• Valid drivers license
• Good communications skills
• PC skills – WORD, EXCEL