Patient Services Manager
Phenomenal Career opportunity for Mid-level to Sr. level Healthcare leader.
Come join the number #1 Lab in the country as we continue to grow and expand our Healthcare services in communities throughout the United States.
Responsible for senior level management of employees in multiple departments and multiple locations (Patient Service Centers) in a satellite operation. Responsible for the quality of services and technical procedures, and the overall patient experience. Ensures compliance with applicable testing requirements, regulations and departmental budgets. Typically reports to a Managing Director or Business Director.
1. Formulates operating objectives, goals and strategies for assigned facilities.
2. Conceives and implements new methods for providing more economic and efficient services.
3. Monitors customer reaction to quality of services and implements action when required.
4. Maintains liaison with all appropriate functions and departments to ensure that service functions are meeting operational support needs.
5. Manages 8-15 Patient Service Supervisors in the performance of their duties and territories/ labs that they oversee.
6. Ensures adherence to compliance guidelines.
7. Responsible for monitoring budgets of various departments or locations.
8. Reviews the profitability of patient service centers and makes appropriate decisions regarding their continued operation.
9. Coordinates operating plans and activities with the logistics, marketing and other satellite operations to ensure a cohesive effort.
10. Manages all locations under supervision to ensure profitability and takes appropriate cost cutting actions as necessary.
Manage Patient Service Supervisors Directly.
Phlebotomist and Group leads indirectly.
8-15 direct reports 100+ Indirect reports
Bachelors degree required
BS in business or life sciences preferred
• 5+ years experience in field operations of laboratory, hospital, clinical or related healthcare endeavor.
• At least 3 years of leadership in a mid-level to Senior level management role
• Valid drivers license
• Great communications skills/Great People Skills
• PC skills – WORD, EXCEL
Very Competitive Pay $$
Full Benefits package available day one of employment