Under general supervision by a licensed professional, the Patient Sitter is responsible for monitoring assigned patients within the hospital. They alert staff to patient needs and may assist with basic patient care and feeding.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous related experience preferred
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- CPR (American Heart Association) required
- De-escalation training per organization standard required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- CNA certification preferred but not required