Ultimate Staffing is looking for Sr. Payroll Analyst/Manager to support our client in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a great opportunity to join a medical device that giving back to the community!
The Sr Payroll Analyst is a critical role within our Human Resource team and is responsible for all aspects of payroll processing for employees at HQ Sunnyvale and throughout the US. Responsibilities include payroll and time card processing, labor law compliance, quarterly/annual tax filing, reporting, maintenance within ADP-WFN and auditing of benefits deduction calculations as they are applied within the ADP-WFN payroll system. Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Process semi-monthly payroll in ADP Workforce Now; includes data input, reconciliation of payroll prior to
transmission and validate confirmed reports, assure proper reporting as required for retirement or benefit programs.
• Coordinate and process of annual bonuses, commission, rewards and other earnings.
• Review and process time card through Time & Attendance, including reviewing time card exceptions, communication
with managers for revisions and approvals, etc.
• Coordinate with Finance team on reconciliation of general ledger about payroll transactions.
• Balance ADP payroll input per each pay period against payroll data per Finance's payroll balance sheet.
• Maintain and document all payroll records including payroll policy and procedures.
• Process and create payroll or financial reports from the ADP Workforce Now system as needed by various parties in
the Company and HR.
• Process and monitor garnishment orders and other issues that impact payroll.
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
• Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits and employee equity transactions.
• Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll.
• Process accurate and timely quarterly/annual tax filing including processing W2's.
• Maintain and verify employee's PTO ensuring balances are accurate.
• Management of all state registration and taxation requirements per each applicable state
• Manage recording of equity transactions within payroll as per each state requirement.
• Process manual checks.
• Process last payments for termination (ie: last checks, PTO payout, severance if applicable)
• Primary liaison for employee inquiries regarding payroll questions or concerns.
• Conduct audits of payroll and recommend corrective action
• Manage earnings and deduction codes to assure accuracy.
• Administer and support worker's compensation audit with Benefits and Finance.
• Participate in internal and SOX audits with payroll information and documentation as required.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources (preferred) or related field and/or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 6-8 years HR/Payroll experience working within ADP Workforce Now system.
• Complete proficiency in working with ADP Workforce Now system that includes experience in all aspects of the
Payroll module of ADP Workforce Now system.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.