Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Enter all payroll information daily in appropriate software, making note of potential pay discrepancies and ensuring accuracy of employee time data.
- Maintain accurate payroll template to ensure all hours are paid and accounted for.
- Distribute paychecks on a bi-weekly basis.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for Operations Manager and General Manager comparing revenue hours and payroll hours to county specified hours.
- Address employee concerns regarding hours worked, pay rates, taxes, garnishments, and paycheck discrepancies.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll accounting in general ledger and monthly financial statements.
- Update and maintain payroll related employee file information.
- Accurately and efficiently process wage and salary increases.
- Provide timely updates to employees through memoranda and other means.
- Must have the ability to track and control parts inventories, vendors, and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.