Location : West Fargo
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this position will be responsible for answering tier 2 incoming calls and tickets from current and past employees and retirees. This individual will work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service by answering questions and troubleshooting payroll related inquires.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for the time and attendance solution.
Role & Responsibility
Call Center Support
- Answering or making calls to clients to identify and address their needs and/or assist with inquires.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts and additional tools appropriately.
- Redirect clients to appropriate departments and teams when necessary.
- Ensure all voicemails are answered timely.
- Collaborate with other company departments when needed.
- Follow all communication procedures, policies and guidelines during every client interaction.
Time and Attendence (Hourly) System Administration
- Act as the system administrator and the primary point of contact for issue management and resolution for internal payroll/HR resources and vendor. Additionally ensure that time management processes or configurations issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Vendor Support Liaison/Management - coordinate and manage the responsibilities of the vendor and the ticket resolution process.
- Manage all training updates and new training information involving the Interflex system. Update current training documentation.
- Implementations – Responsible for time systems related implementations or enhancemnets. To include project management, engagement of vendor and new users, requirements gathering and training of local administrators and management staff.
- Coordinate with field HR business unites unemployment claims requests and disputes.
- Utilize the third-party administration on-line web-site for reporting and process administration.
- Coordinate with third-party vendor continuous training opportunities and processes improvement collaboration meetings.
- Administration of “TWN” – The Work Number. Employment and Wage Verification service.
- New Hire Reporting.
- Employment Verifications.
- Backup for other Payroll Services Team Mebmers (Payroll Processing/Garnishments/Timekeeping, etc.).
- Assist Team on special projects.
- Education: Bacherlor's degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent experience.
- Experience Required: 0-2 years
- Travel Required: <10%
- Payroll experience preferred
- Experience working in a team environment
- Can-do and proactive attitude
- Some domestic travel required
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.