WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
Essential Functions of the Role:
§ Embodies, fulfills, and champions Roth's Mission, Vision & Values, Purpose and Promise, and Guiding Principles, and is a builder of great company culture.
§ Is passionate about making life better for the people we serve and creating remarkable experiences… every person, every time.
§ Processes timecards, payroll, and billing for our temporary workers who are on assignment.
§ Assists with onboarding new temporary workers by processing pre-hire paperwork, running background checks, and assisting with I-9 verifications.
§ Answers calls in a company-consistent and friendly manner.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Required Experience and Abilities:
· Natural alignment with the Company’s culture and core values.
· 2+ year(s) experience with administrative assistance and reception work.
· Knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook email.
· Ability to quickly learn systems and database functions.
· Exceptional data entry skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· The ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
· The ability to work well in a team environment.
· Committed to providing excellent customer service.
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” ClearlyRated’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you’ll get access to:
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
· Defined growth path (including leadership development)
· Flexible schedule
· Paid volunteer time
· Gym reimbursement
· Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, sex, gender identity, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.