- Process full-cycle payroll for 100+ employees.
- Collect, analyze and resolve any payroll discrepancies
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and international tax and wage & hour laws, regulations or guidelines
- Reconcile GL as it pertains to payroll transactions
- Other related duties as assigned
- 3+ years processing payroll
- HR experience a plus
- Deadline focused and detailed oriented
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Paycom experience a HUGE plus but not required
If you are interested in being considered for this position please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.