Job Duties Include:
- Assist in payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, stop payments and other operations.
- Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
- Ensure that employee payroll is processed accurately and timely.
- Maintain employee payroll records and timesheet data for future references.
- Set-up payroll arrangements for new hires and terminate ex-employee profiles.
- High volume data entry
- Process payroll for over 50 employees a week
- At least 1 year of experience
- QuickBooks or ERP experience
- High School or GED equivalent
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- High volume data entry with high accuracy
If you are interested in this immediate Payroll Specialist opportunity please call our office at 321.214.3074 or email me your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.