Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect:
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) is responsible for acquiring the most qualified employees to meet the staffing needs of the departments supported by the Human Resources Team. Develops new strategies and programs to attract both qualified internal and external candidates to open positions and ensures a constant pipeline of qualified candidates are available for interviewing. This position works closely with the site management team on determining best recruiting strategies, forecasting staffing needs, customizing skill and testing requirements and implementing high quality interviewing selection techniques. This position will also assist with various other Human Resources duties as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Learn and understand each position responsible for filling.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Build and maintain the candidate pool; keeping in touch with applicants to build interest in Percepta for future openings.
- Post, update and ensure consistency of all internal and external job postings.
- Leads candidate selection activities including screening, assessment process and interviewing.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Prescreen candidates and present to hiring managers for interview.
- Coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Help with scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Works closely with hiring managers and peer Talent Acquisition Specialists to ensure a satisfactory interview process, leaving candidates with a great experience.
- Stay abreast of current legislation and policy changes to ensure recruiting activities follow all processes and procedures outlined by Percepta policies and Federal, State, and Local employment law.
- Facilitate post-offer process with employees once offer has been accepted.
- Conduct on-boarding and orientation with new hires.
- As first point of contact with applicants, fully demonstrate the culture and values of the organization.
- Progressive and forward thinking on technology and processes to simplify and improve the hiring experience. Subject matter expert for recruiting technologies like Chatbot functionality, Enboarder, etc.
- Responsible for forecasting and funnel reporting to measure effectiveness of our recruitment efforts- constantly striving for the best channels and applicant experience.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- 3 years of progressive recruitment experience in a high-volume recruitment environment (agency recruiting experience a plus).
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques using social media and experience using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to identify and engage talent.
- Strong (and current) knowledge of all laws and regulations pertaining to employment and equal opportunity.
- HR Information System experience.
- College recruiting experience desirable.
- Strong organizational, time management, planning and problem-solving skills.
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to work in an environment with time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to think on their feet and thrives under pressure
- Manages effectively in a results driven environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Must possess strong Internet, active, and passive candidate search skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments and excel in a high volume demanding environment
- Proficiency in HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) required
- Understands the external marketplace and the impact it has on sourcing strategies (i.e. competition, unemployment rate, movement of companies in/out of area)
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of management and external resources
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and applicants
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.