All Case Managers are required to act with reasonable diligence and promptness in representing a client.
You job duties will include, but are not limited to the following;
- All files are required to be worked on and reviewed at least once per month.
- Client contact is to be at a minimum of every 30 days.
- Must provide excellent customer service, comfort, and compassion to the client through the entire case process.
- Manage all aspects of personal injury caseload from onset to pre-suit negotiation including property damage assistance, guiding clients through medical treatment process, claims process, and providing detailed explanation and understanding to each stage of the process at the direction for the assigned attorney.
- Communication is a key role for the Case Manager at all times.
- Must communicate with host and adverse insurance companies about all aspects of the personal injury case.
- Review and organize medical records.
- Continuous demand preparation.
- Certified notary
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.