Are you an experienced litigation paralegal with personal injury experience interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ? You must know how to work a case from the cradle to the grave. You will be responsible for drafting and proofreading legal documents and correspondence, including motions, summons, complaints, discovery responses, etc.; trial prep; filing and e-filing in state and federal courts; preparing hearing binders, witness binders, trial notebooks, trial exhibits, and deposition binders; heavy client communication; legal research; calendar management and docketing; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with a proactive attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Are you someone who exhibits high attention to detail and the ability to constantly reprioritize an ever-shifting workload on the fly? Then this may be the opportunity for you!
- 5+ years of personal injury litigation paralegal experience
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and especially PowerPoint)
- Solid understanding of medical issues and experience assisting with complex PI and liability claims
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are a qualified PI litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!