Low Volume, High Stakes Personal Injury Firm located in Santa Monica and possessing a collaborative work environment seeks a driven and experienced Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal to handle high stakes litigation. Will assist partners in litigating seven and eight-figure cases to verdict.
* Map the case along with the partners upon case intake to prepare for litigation
* Draft pleadings
* Draft and respond to discovery
* Motions to compel
* Motions for summary judgment/adjudication (affirmative and oppositions)
* Prepare trial documents; file and oppose MIL's etc.
* Coordinating depositions for Trials, IME, & CMC
* Prepare FSC Docs and Trial Binders
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.