Responsible for detailing products during a call with a Target Healthcare Prescriber to educate and promote Client brand and product for appropriate patient use. Maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the program and customer activity. Actively and effectively utilize all applicable tools for product and program promotion.
*Each resource will be hired with specific experience working in the necessary disease state / therapeutic area.
Travel Requirements: 10% of time
% of time
Outbound calls to HCP offices
Follows all Amplity policies and procedures
Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree required
- 1-3 Years Pharmaceutical/healthcare specialty sales experience, required
- Oncology expertise, highly desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong focus on providing customers with superior product and service.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong rapport building skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Good organizational and planning skills.
• Strong selling / closing and marketing skills.
• Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech and professional phone manner.
• Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy in recording/handling client and project information.
• Excellent judgment/decision making skills.
• Ability to accurately assess individual situations and draw on prior knowledge, experience and problem solving skills in order to come up with successful solutions.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to display high-levels of initiative and commitment successfully complete projects and assignments.
• Ability to identify critical activities and tasks and adjust priorities to meet client goals and objectives.
• Ability to understand the client's program training in order to support customers in a variety of scenarios.
• Ability to overcome obstacles to gain access to key personnel.
• Excellent selling/persuasion/presentation skills.
• Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)