This is a PRN position, no set schedule/shift. Compounds and dispenses medications and other pharmaceuticals. Prepares and maintains all necessary records on prescriptions, patient charges and inventory. Provides information to the staff members on drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Graduate from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational; interpersonal and computer skills
- Hospital setting preferred
- RPh License from the State of Texas